Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Devin's 19th Birthday

This is the birthday crowd. (left to right) Jeff McReynolds, Bob, Devin, Cameron, Ellie, Sheila, Mark Raines and Scott taking center stage! Notice Jack and Amber are not in the picture. Seems he was having a "time out" during picture time. I wanted you all to see Scott. Can you put a caption to this????!!!!!
The Kerstetter Family as we know it (minus) Charlie.
Devin's modeling portfolio! GOOFY!!
POUTING!
WHINING!
MONEY MAKER!
Ellie was enjoying playing ring around the rosie all by herself!
Here's the crowd watching as Ellie entertains.
Before too long we were all playing ring-around-the-rosie and duck duck goose! And that was the entertainment for Devin's 19th Birthday party! He's such a good sport!

5 comments:

THE DITTMAN'S said...

Hi Kerstetters! This is so great. Ryan checks Ellie & Jackson's blog daily (sometimes 3 or 4 times)! He will be so excited to know that he can keep up with you guys now. Can't believe Devin is off to college. Keep us posted. Love you!
Dana

Nana said...

This is just like all the birthday parties I remember when I was growing up....you laughed and then you cried. Devin really was a good sport about it all. It's really hard to believe that little blond, basketball dribbling cutie is going off to college. I'm so glad I've always been able to be part of his life. I love you so much Devin. Keep your head on straight in college!!!!!!!!!!!!

markr said...

Scott photo caption: which one of these things is not like the other?

THE DITTMAN'S said...

OH! I forgot about the caption for the picture. "I Dream of Jeannie"! Scott - next time make sure your arms are crossed - love ya!
Dana

Nana said...

The caption for Scott's picture.....This is the best party every, I hope we do this for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!