Friday, October 10, 2008

LATE SUMMER 08

Our last "late summer" fling thingy to Myrtle Beach, SC. We are wearing t-shirts from Sara J's.So, this was just taken this morning of our house. I couldn't resist the gorgeous blue sky and the great shadows it cast on the house. The colors are amazing right now. Those rock that look so red in front of the house - well, they are red. But, don't you just love that BLUE SKY!!!!
We are starting to get some color here. With all the hard wood trees, its going to be so beautiful I think! Our view from our back deck this morning. Yes, we live in the country!!

4 comments:

markr said...

I love the house photos!

Paige said...

Love the pictures! I told my mom that you updated the blog and she said, "FINALLY!" :) Your house could not be more beautiful. I hope you're enjoying your country life! :)

Meg Saylor said...

Your house is beautiful! We miss you! You need to check out our blog. www.harrisonandkate.blogspot.com. The kids are growing so much! Take care!

Laurie J. said...

Sooooo glad you're back in blogland! Love that photo of your mom next to the road sign, but honestly, I got a little tired of seeing it every day for three months! (no offense, Wanda! :-) )

Thanks for the catch-up!
Laurie