Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MOVING TO SOUTH CAROLINA

A view of the new house from the street. Don't you just love all those rocks?? I hope the snakes don't love them! You can see the front door and that the house is very open. It's going to be a great entertaining house. And the kitchen is great! It has granite counter tops and 33 cupboards and 11 drawers!
A view from the living area into the breakfast area and then there's a casual living space past that which will be our piano room.There's a formal dining area immediately to the right of the front door (not pictured) and of course you can see the open staircase. Love that!

7 comments:

Scott Moore said...

Not that I care, but your house looks nice.

belleza said...

What a beautiful house!! I know you and Bob will love it. Too bad it's not closer to Denver. :(

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Can't wait to see it with all your stuff in it! Such fun! Do you have a guest room, by chance? :-)
lj

The Maxeys said...

Can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Love you new home. I know there will be lots of fun times in it. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Hugs, Barb

Nana said...

I'm so excited to get to live closer to you. You've seemed so far removed from me for sooooooo long. It makes me cry when I think of that. Although, you may need to consider turning the garage into more bedroom space. I can't believe that the awesome Alabama crowd won't always be around. That crowd is an exceptional one. I hate the fact that you won't be giving my Ellie & Jack kisses for me. I makes me so happy that my child and my grandchildren have had the chance to get to know you and love you and see what I have always seen... you are wonderful. XO

Anonymous said...

Man....I miss you guys so much!
I guess the best memories of my entire life was spent with you three..and ofcourse..Charlie :)
pastor Bob, pastor Gail, I love you both! God blesses people so richly when they let Him.