Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TRANSITIONS ... TRANSITIONS!!!

Devin is staying at the Simpsons barn this summer. His "keep" is to feed 3 beautiful horses every am & pm. This is George and they have bonded! (This is in Tuscaloosa)

Family shot ... Max (the dog) adores Devin and the horse I'm by is Simi. Double rainbow the day we moved into our SC home. It's a sign!! Waterfall less than 1/2 mile from our house! No Target ... No Depalmas ... No Mugshots ... No mall ... but hey ... we got water! Apparently there are a number of falls in the area. We need to go on an adventure and discover them all! Just down from the falls. Reminds me of Gatlinburg. It is so beautiful here. Hey Ryan, guess what? You can play in this water!!My awesome parents on the bridge over the water. They couldn't get over how cool it was. I mean temperature wise.
Dear, sweet, Bob putting the china cabinet together at the new house.The kitchen area with our new table and chairs. Yes, the light is not centered. My Dad is going to take care of that at his next visit.A little more cleaned up than before. The red ball lamp is in the front window where my Grandmother always had it. I love it when the neighbors ask what the red light is all about! I think they're always a little afraid of the new people in the neighborhood with the red light in the window!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH!!!! It's so gorgeous and homey already!!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to visit!
Love you!
Lorabeth

Anonymous said...

Oooh - I like it! Can't wait to show Ryan the waterfall - I can already picture them playing in the water(Kevin & Ryan)!Oh and don't sweat the small stuff, the light over my dining room table isn't centered either! Hope to visit soon!
Love,
Dana & crew

Anonymous said...

I love your house and the area looks awesome! Thanks for sharing your pics.

Love, Barb

Paige said...

I am so happy for you! What a beautiful home :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Silly, you make it sound as if you have moved to the middle of no where. Wait till you see what all you are going to discover that is so close to you in Anderson, Seneca and Greenville. But I do understand what you're saying.... when we first came to SC Greg was upset because he 'didn't know all the back roads and short cuts'. Go figure! Can't wait to see you. XO
Sheila

Al, Angelica,Abigail,Matthew, and Gabrielle said...

I love the waterfall. how romantic. looks like a great place to picnic, take walks and be alone with God. How blessed to be surrounded by His beautiful creation.
Love you guys and can't wait to come and visit.
Angelica

Al, Angelica,Abigail,Matthew, and Gabrielle said...

I love the waterfall. how romantic. looks like a great place to picnic, take walks and be alone with God. How blessed to be surrounded by His beautiful creation.
Love you guys and can't wait to come and visit.
Angelica

Scott Moore said...

I can't wait to see you all again. You have been gone forever. I love waterfalls, so I definitely want to see that when we come. Are there snakes near it though, how back woods is it. Keep a look out. Love you.

the fambros said...

i loved looking at your sight tonight. it made me miss you more. we love you guys.

The Maxeys said...

I'm expecting a new post soon now that you have computers and internet!